- Mweelrea – High King of ConnachtA trip up Mweelrea, the highest point in Connacht and one of Ireland's most dramatic mountains, with Tommy McGibney.
- Quick High Points in Louth, Wexford, Cork and WaterfordPatrick O’Brien tells us how he and his son Dillon fit in some quick High Point visits at the end of a busy summer.
- Highpointeering in County Donegal: Two days on InishowenDad of two, Kieron Gribbon, treats himself to a weekend of Highpointeering on the Inishowen peninsula in County Donegal.
- Boleybrack in the wilds of LeitrimTommy McGibney enjoys a hike up Boleybrack (449m) in County Leitrim - the Range High Point of Dartry Mountains Southeast.
- Slievenamon 721mGillian Carolan tells her story of hiking up Slievenamon to build confidence after being out of action for a number of months.
- Slieve Anierin, Mountain of IronTommy McGibney tells us about a summer evening walk up Slieve Anierin (585m) in Co. Leitrim.
- Two Essential High Points Patrick O’Brien tells us about recent visits to two Essential High Points: Brandon Mountain and Galtymore Mountain.
- Slieve Muck, Doan, Carrigatuke and Slieve CroobTommy McGibney tells us about the summits and High Points he visited recently in Counties Armagh and Down.
- Donegal HighpointeeringDillon’s Adventures were Highpointeering in Donegal last weekend. Patrick O'Brien tells us all about the High Points they visited.
- A Lovely Evening on Slieve BeaghTommy McGibney ventures up Slieve Beagh, visiting Monaghan's remote but beautiful County High Point.
Share your story
If you would like to share your stories with the Ireland Blogging community, please follow the joining and submissions processes described on the following two pages:
Social media links
Visit our website