- Return to West Galway for more HighpointeeringWest Galway has many challenging High Points with fantastic views, Patrick O'Brien and his son Dillon logged another four recently.
- Baraveha: source of the BlackwaterPatrick O'Brien tells us about a recent visit to Baraveha - the highest point in the Mullaghareirk Mountains.
- Highpointeering in West GalwayPatrick O’Brien tells us about the third and final day of Highpointeering for the mid-term break, this time logging 7 High Points in west Galway.
- Trio of High Points in Clare, Limerick and TipperaryMaking the most of the mid-term break, and the Autumn weather, Patrick O'Brien & family climbed three High Points: Moylussa, Tountinna and Cullaun.
- October Bank Holiday HighpointeeringAnother chase for High Points on the October Bank Holiday with Pat, Dillon and Johnny. Pat tells us how they got on.
- #IrelandTrigPillar photos (by Kieron Gribbon)As part of The Ireland Walking Guide's #NovemberTrigWalk theme, Kieron Gribbon shares some of his #IrelandTrigPillar photos.
- KnockfeerinaPatrick O'Brien tells us about a quick walk to the summit of Knockfeerina in County Limerick with his son Dillon.
- Trio of High Points on BearaPatrick, Josephine and Johnny and Dillon logged three High Points on the Beara Peninsula recently. Patrick tells us about the hikes here.
- 4 Highpointeers, 6 High Points, 1 Day!Patrick O'Brien recounts the details of an exciting day logging six High Points with his son Dillon and his brother and sister Johnny and Josephine.
- Slieve Donard by the Scenic RouteTommy McGibney takes a different approach on his recent visit to Slieve Donard, the highest point in Ulster.
Share your story
If you would like to share your stories with the Ireland Blogging community, please follow the joining and submissions processes described on the following two pages:
Social media links
Visit our website