- Family Days Out in County Armagh: NT Ardress HouseKieron Gribbon goes for a family walk in the grounds of Ardress House - a National Trust property in County Armagh.
- Mweelrea – High King of ConnachtA trip up Mweelrea, the highest point in Connacht and one of Ireland's most dramatic mountains, with Tommy McGibney.
- Family-Friendly walks Ireland – Sept 2018Aoife gives us a round-up of all the family-friendly walks posted on her Family Walks Ireland website in September 2018
- Quick High Points in Louth, Wexford, Cork and WaterfordPatrick O’Brien tells us how he and his son Dillon fit in some quick High Point visits at the end of a busy summer.
- Family-friendly walks Ireland – Aug 2018Aoife gives us a round-up of all the family-friendly walks posted on her Family Walks Ireland website in August 2018.
- Highpointeering in County Donegal: Two days on InishowenDad of two, Kieron Gribbon, treats himself to a weekend of Highpointeering on the Inishowen peninsula in County Donegal.
- Boleybrack in the wilds of LeitrimTommy McGibney enjoys a hike up Boleybrack (449m) in County Leitrim - the Range High Point of Dartry Mountains Southeast.
- Slievenamon 721mGillian Carolan tells her story of hiking up Slievenamon to build confidence after being out of action for a number of months.
- Slieve Anierin, Mountain of IronTommy McGibney tells us about a summer evening walk up Slieve Anierin (585m) in Co. Leitrim.
- Two Essential High Points Patrick O’Brien tells us about recent visits to two Essential High Points: Brandon Mountain and Galtymore Mountain.
Share your story
If you would like to share your stories with the Ireland Blogging community, please follow the joining and submissions processes described on the following two pages:
Social media links
Visit our website