- Croghan Hill – Idyllic Views and Mindless VandalismOn a pleasant walk to the top of Croghan Hill in Co. Offaly, Tommy McGibney finds a summit trig pillar recently destroyed by vandals.
- February 2019 NewsletterA round-up of all the stories published by Ireland Blogging and its related news hubs during January 2019. Plus, a reminder of upcoming events.
- New Year’s Eve Walking in SligoTommy McGibney enjoys New Year's Eve walks on Crockauns and Knocknarea in Sligo.
- Family Days Out in County Down: Montalto EstateKieron Gribbon shares some photos of his recent family walk in Montalto Estate, County Down.
- Family Days Out in County Monaghan: Rossmore Forest ParkKieron Gribbon shares some photos of his recent family walk in Rossmore Forest Park, County Monaghan.
- The Ireland Blogging Awards 2018: The WinnersWe are delighted to announce the winners in our first-ever Ireland Blogging Awards.
- January 2019 NewsletterA round-up of all the stories published by Ireland Blogging and its related news hubs during December 2018.
- Seefin Mountain, our closest High PointPatrick O'Brien takes us around the Black Rock Loop to visit Seefin, his closest High Point.
- #DecemberFamilyWalk: A Christmas Day stroll in Hillsborough ForestKieron Gribbon tells us about his #DecemberFamilyWalk on Christmas Day at Hillsborough Forest in County Down.
- Return to West Galway for more HighpointeeringWest Galway has many challenging High Points with fantastic views, Patrick O'Brien and his son Dillon logged another four recently.
Share your story
If you would like to share your stories with the Ireland Blogging community, please follow the joining and submissions processes described on the following two pages:
Social media links
Visit our website